Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Saturday, 3 August 2013

Let the belly run free



This is pretty much how I roll at the moment. I spend a considerable amount time sliming about in my own perspiration. Yesterday it was exceptionally hot but because the gym was empty i was able to let my belly run free like a fat kid in a sweet shop. Except probably not as muscly; it kind of looked more like milky jelly on a spin cycle. 

I am practically a nudist now. 

It was pretty liberating letting it hang out, sweat pooled down my belly as walked about. It was like a Woodstock type experience; though I think I grossed out a couple of fancy women on a spa day when I walked into the changing room and left a little sweat puddle near their towelling robes.


I had even completed a number of yogic stretches sans t-shirt, though I felt less empowered when I had to tuck a rather loose part of tummy flesh into my running tights in order to stop it getting friction burns on the floor.

I need to become one with this type of flesh exposure. There will be a part of the tri transition where it will just be me, the sports bra and a pair of rather flattering tri shorts with nappy style bike cushioning in the ass.

Tri training is taxing no? In 2 weeks we will have nailed it. I'm a little worried my cousin will drown cause he's just worked out he can't swim, and I have my concerns about staying on a bike for 20km without tangling myself in the chain, or suffocating in my wetsuit from transition. 

Getting out of a wetsuit is like peeling out of a body suit made of dried pva glue. It's an undignified practice. I can't do it very well standing up or sitting down so how I'm going to manage it whilst running for a bike I'll never know. 

If you want to donate some funds towards our tri plight in aid of the MNDA you can at the link at the top right hand side of this page. 

Peace out

Sam xxx




3 comments:

  1. I think the key to being comfortable with nakedness is just to be naked. That's my theory but I've always been comfortable with nudity. I reckon boarding school forces it into you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not a naked person. I never have been. I am working on it. I think it started when I got openly mocked for having no boobs and for wearing a crop top (instead of a bra) at high school. and that was just by one of my mates.

      I think comfortable nakedness is like eating mussels, takes your palette a while to get used to the texture but gets better each time.

      Delete
  2. Simply because we almost never can training, obesity amounts possess grown to be able to incredible levels in our land plus more people these days are generally death prematurely by trx exercises, diabetic issues in addition.
    For most individuals, the best types of work outs to take part in are cardiovascular workouts including strolling, running plus working. As outlined by Sciencedaily.com, some year trx training

    study produced by your College connected with Alberta has revealed in which weightlifting pertaining.
    Prior to the final decision was designed to test any kind of unconventionally training program. The purpose of this critique is always to give a few methods common questions with regards to the preferred trx suspension training
    Headgear Teacher workout system.
    The theory intended for TRX Suspensions Instruction appeared. These kinds of significant players wanted a conveyable, multipurpose and effective means of keeping in the best possible health exactly cheap trx where its quests may be.
    Conditioning Wherever, creator as well as retailer of your TRX, masking every problems with resources as well as artistry. In addition, buy trx
    products and solutions employ a 30-day fulfillment assurance if you are the item will not be for you personally.
    Many people feel, the actual TRX bring the all-inclusive home fitness space, however wherever promoted stands out will be as a valuable accessory for a present work out schedule. Your cheap TRX for sale revocation Teacher continues performing exercises clean as well as entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts