Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Thursday, 4 July 2013

When you get one bum cheek bigger than the other, zombies & frazzles

I am some what delicate today.

Please note I am Sam - not Kath - this will save confusion when you read on. Kath doesn't drink & hasn't fallen off any wagons. 

Drinking booze after exercise is a terrible, terrible idea and anyone who dares to do it will be punished with a plague. My dehydrated body just soaked up red wine like spongebob and has left me with a quivering shell. I am spending a lot of time wishing that furniture around me will morph into a mattress with an endless supply of diet coke and frazzle crisps.

I went to body combat last night and its left me with an arse injury, well half an arse injury because I seemingly have only over exerted one of my buttocks (the right one). Every time I stand up I am leaning one side.

This plus the agony of a hangover makes me look like an extra from the 'walking dead'.


This is me, except I have a bum and it hurts. I wonder if she has phantom bum pain. Though that would mean that Zombies could feel pain which I suspect they can't but then they do moan a lot, so who knows.

I have some serious concerns that one of my 'cheeks' will become rounder and more overly developed than the other and then people will point or maybe even try to rest their drinks on it in bars. How will I find underwear? So many implications, I can't see there being any benefits to it.

Must work harder on the 'left'.

I think I am going to the Spar to get some frazzles, or some salt & vinegar discos. Yes, that is what I shall do.

Bye then

oh, and thank you again for all your kind and support re: the triathlon. And your money, that has been brilliant too!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts