Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 2 July 2013

The importance of balance & remaining calm and not punching people full on in the snot box

Well howdy

I would just like to extend you folks some firm handed 'high fives' for all your sponsorship.

I am incredibly moved by your generosity. And I have blurted a few eye spits over all the donations i have received from colleagues at the university that I have never met.


You people rock in a cool and non ironic manner.

So. I feel it my duty to update you all on my progress. Training is going well, suspiciously so in fact. So well, I just don't trust it. Any moment now something is going to break or fall off.

Life/work/exercise balance is going super shit. I am writing this whilst stirring a dirty pasta pack and trying to amuse a neglected and demanding Burmese kitten. I don't know how people do this and have children, I salute you, you insane, masochistic beings. Bravo.

It's 9 o'clock and I am inches away from sitting on the kitchen floor with a spoon and a tub of utterly butterly. 

But let me update you on what your money is forcing me to do. Last night I did what is called a 'brick' session, aptly called so I think because after it you feel like someone has taken a brick and smashed it over and over again all over your body. Or maybe its called 'brick' because you want to brick yourself to death after it. Who the feck knows.

So last night - 40 mins cycling, high reps then slow reps, then straight onto the treadmill for 30 min run (5km), then followed by 20 mins of weight lifting.

Tonight, 30 min semi-hard (maha) cycle followed by an immediate 30 min run and a 15 min easy swim. As well as a 20 min ride to work and a 20 min ride back from the gym when some audi man thought it oh so hilarious to super splash me, but I got my own back cause I thought dead mean thoughts about him, including wishing his ability to maintain an erection is diminished and that a bird poos on his face. Not my best work but i just don't have time at the moment to think of any more suitable fantastical punishments.

Now I am going to go because I have to try and fit sleep in and in order to fight all the adrenalin pumping through my body, I am going to mash a couple of nytol into a red wine and then suck it through a straw*

*don't do this without consulting with your doctor first.

Bye peeps

Sam x

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahem, you're a doll but I would rather chew on glass than do an ironman!

      Delete
  2. Simply because we almost never can training, obesity amounts possess grown to be able to incredible levels in our land plus more people these days are generally death prematurely by TRX Australia
    , diabetic issues in addition.
    For most individuals, the best types of work outs to take part in are cardiovascular workouts including strolling, running plus working. As outlined by Sciencedaily.com, some year trx exercises study produced by your College connected with Alberta has revealed in which weightlifting pertaining.
    Prior to the final decision was designed to test any kind of unconventionally training program. The purpose of this critique is always to give a few methods common questions with regards to the preferred trx suspension training
    Headgear Teacher workout system.
    The theory intended for TRX Suspensions Instruction appeared. These kinds of significant players wanted a conveyable, multipurpose and effective means of keeping in the best possible health exactly trx for sale where its quests may be.
    Conditioning Wherever, creator as well as retailer of your TRX, masking every problems with resources as well as artistry. In addition, cheap trx products and solutions employ a 30-day fulfillment assurance if you are the item will not be for you personally.
    Many people feel, the actual TRX bring the all-inclusive home fitness space, however wherever promoted stands out will be as a valuable accessory for a present work out schedule. Your cheap TRX for sale revocation Teacher continues performing exercises clean as well as entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts