Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Salford Triathlon - it's on people

I'm back.

I have been busy, not blogging and triathlon training. But I have signed up for the Salford Triathlon (sprint) so there is no sticking my head in the poopy sandpit anymore, I cannot pretend this is not happening.



It sucks so very much but I need to raise cash for the super wonderful Motor Neurone Disease Association. I want to pay back some of the good they have done for my lovely mum.

So, you can all start tuning into the blog again. Join me on my journey of pain, suspect rashes, hardened skin and misery.

Kath may or may not be joining me, she has done some serious damage to her bottom area *insert rude comment here*, so her future is uncertain.

Au revoir

Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts