Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 10 July 2012

What a winner looks like

Well it's been a long time coming but after getting thrashed in the swim and half marathon last year I have finally defeated Kath.

What does victory taste like - sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I'm not letting Kath's sarcastic post dampen my spirits. She is still fit as a butchers dog so it was a fair win. Though Kath - I have to say if you're not going to put the time in then what do you expect.

Shaaaaa-ting.



There is some poor dude from the wave before us still doggy paddling in this bottom shot.


And as for my victory dance, well it went a little like this......



Kath suggested we run a 10km in September, I know why. She is so desperate to beat me again because I can't run very well anymore. What a cow. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts