Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Big news beard trim

Breaking news - Anton trimmed his beard - news done.


I love my Wii. Rhythym boxing and badass dancing to just dance 3 has taken over my life. Who needs runnning anyway, fook you bad hip!


Fecking Wii loves to point out that I am overweight. I prefer to imagine that I have a strong muscle base that is insulated by a fine layer of fat.

Check out that balance though - that's what yoga does for you.


yeah my Mii is somewhat portly. There is a weird thing that happens when you turn 30, you can't seem to lose a stone anymore after a night over heavy drinking followed by a morning of heavier vomiting. If this is ageing then I don't like it.




My Wii interpreting Beyonce's Crazy in love.

I would love to show you a video of some of my mates dancing to Just Dance 3 (after 6 hours of drunken Wii fun *not wee fun) but I promised I wouldn't.

So Instead I would like to share this piece of filmatic genius. These girls are brilliant and incidentally this is one of my favourite tracks to bound about to even though really I hate Katie Perry cause she is a twee annoying bint.

enjoy.....



If you have a Wii or an Xbox Konnect then get a Just Dance game immediately, you will have no regrets.


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts