Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Sunday, 26 February 2012

Saturday binge

The weather is definitely getting milder so it's running season.

I'm a definite seasonal runner, I hate running in the winter. It's gross, its dark, you get covered in mud, develop translecent skin that resembles corned beef and snot candles to rival a toddler.


But this weather is perfect. Feeling pretty smug I got out there but then I was starving when I got back and so swapped stretching for 3 packets of french fries crisps and 2 crackers with blue cheese. Fecking binge eating - bane of my life. It's the ultimate pleasure/pain.

anyway...check out my run, pretty huh......

Chorlton Ees
On route to Jackson's Boat
Calories burnt - 211
Calories consumed in post run binge - 288 not including 3 slices of brown bread with Flora buttery
Actual calories consumed post run - approx 7 thousand

Chance of losing 1 stone in weight before wedding season without wiring my jaw shut  - minimal.

I'm kind of the mindset that I enjoy food too much to restrict my diet, one life and all that. So I'm just going to have to exercise myself back down to a healthy BMI. That's fine I can do it, I've done it before but I am noticing it is getting harder as I am getting ahem, older.

I am not going to let that frigging wii avatar mock me anymore, no sir.

Laters
Sam x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts