Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Happy Belated New Year Badgers

I know we've been away for a while but everyone is entitled to a holiday are'nt they! Kath and I have been hibernating.

Well thats exactly what I have been doing, holidaying and hibernating.  Oh and I have started swimming again to in anticipation for the newly named 'Great Manchester Swim'.

My new years resolution is to get the blog up and running again and soon maybe I will unveiling a new blog. Not sport or mentalness related.


Anyway. to re-wet your appetite I have included a few little photees of my jaunt to Paris. I bloody love Paris. We should all go immediately and eat nice cheese and steak and wash it down with a bucket of red wine.






















See you soon

Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts