Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Egypt in Instagram Pictures

All taken on my ipod with the Instagram app.


As a result of  this tasty Caribbean fish dish legoman and I got some rather nasty food poisoning. The good news is I have lost 5 lbs in weight - brilliant. The bad news is I cant eat solids without them making a sharp and violent exit from my body and so I have being having to eat this shite for the last few days.........


I don't know what that fecking star on the can is winking about, I want to punch him in his little smiley starry face.

Other than that we had a lovely relaxing time and I am so glad to be back at work on a liquid diet  sat next to the Grinch who stole Christmas Kath.

Sammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts