Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Cake



OK, so it's a year today since I stopped drinking, and if I was any kind of a proper blogger I'd be full of wise and inspirational words for you.

As it is I am full of sugar. I went out to celebrate, and look at these puddings!








Heaven does exist, and it is in Astley. Who'd have thought it?

2 comments:

  1. Forget sightseeing. Just let me hop the next plane from Texas and you can point me in the direction of this place! Heaven does indeed exist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be Astley's first transatalantic tourist! Or indeed tourist of any description...

    Definitely worth it for the cakes, plus they do a "cake-away" in case you can't eat enough while you're there.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts