Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Monday, 14 November 2011

Liverpool in pictures

Now then, I had to get over some pretty strong regional prejudices to get to Liverpool. I've been a few times for gigs and the Mathew Street festival but I find it difficult because there is something about the pitch of the scouse accent that makes blood trickle out of my ears. But, they have some pretty cool stuff there like the Albert Docks and the Tate Liverpool.

So me and my Mamsey went last weekend to the Tate and do you know what? It was lovely, the folk were well friendly and it wasn't windy (for a change) and it had one of the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen. That and the worlds largest population of blonde women who paint on black eyebrows.

Outstanding.

Raspberry and white chocolate muffin - calm down laa
Liverpool Lime Street station and local hoody youths
Mumsy looking glam
Zee Albert Docks


Nice huh.

This has nothing to do with running or mental health but I am still proper injured so I feel the need to share with you what I am doing with my time as an alternative. Even if you don't want to know about it.

I took loads of photos, part two coming soon.

Laters potatoes x x x

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts