Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Thursday, 6 October 2011

Whahey - Mary Portas Queen of Shoes


She is such a fox and I reckon she's a mod. I love her.

This is not a fashion blog, I wish it was but it's not but then its our blog and I can ruin it if I want to. I am a little pissed on free fizzy wine. The above photo was taken at Clarks Shoe shop in Manchester, Queen Mary was launching her new line of shoes. Smashing, check it, check it, check it out.

Mary's sixties kitten heels - she was wearing these bad boys £110

The photo doesn't do justice - disco disco disco £89.99 (my favs)

Teal suede Mary Jane's - Oh my! £79.99

Shabba £120
Would it be wrong to get the same boots in two different colours?
 
Wish I could afford them, I think I would go for the gold seventies studio 54 style pump or the mod black suede kitten heel boot that Mary was rocking in tonight. Oh my I think I am having shoegasms.

Well done Mary.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts