Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Nadinoo - Manchesters Finest

I love Nadinoo

I will never be able to afford any of the clothes but I just want to introduce you to some true Manchester talent.

These designs are rocking it on hundreds of fashion blogs all over the world and with good reason.

Look how fabulamous Nadia Izruna's latest collection is.......



Just lovely. I have never felt the urge to tear a womans clothes off before but I might make an exception if I see one of these frocks pass me by in the street.

I know this is not food or training related but whats not to like about pretty clothes. Remember - clothes are art for your body. And that my friends is about as cultured as you'll get from me.

Peace out

Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts