Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Thursday, 8 September 2011

This week my training has included...






...Running through huge amounts of mud, puddles and horseshit while completely lost. 

...Doing press-ups in the Warrington Wolves' changing room. Not to be confused with the changing room I saw at Camp Nou which had a huge jacuzzi and a massage chair. This one stank of TCP and sweaty socks. 



...Running up and down countless steps in a rugby stadium and pretending that I was soaked through by rain when I was actually just really sweaty. There's a video of it here if you want to watch some strangers running up and down steps and doing erm, resistance bodyweight exercises (that's press-ups and stuff to a normal person). If you're stalking me, I'm the very long one in black. I'm sure I'm not that tall in real life.

The glamour never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts