Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Monday, 5 September 2011

running on empty

I am still injured, this is supposed to be my week off for bootcamp but has started with a bit of bad daytime television and peppermint tea. I had a brilliant time on a photography course this weekend but this of course meant no running.

But my fat lip is still fat and now I have a throbbing pain in my left temple and above my eye. This is all the same side as my fat lip so I think someone is punching me in the face as I sleep each night because it gets worse each morning. I can't sleep on my right side though cause of my hip. This is a dilemma.

The bonus to this is I look like I have had a bit of collagen in my top lip. Other than that I'm pretty disgusting. I just need to survive until Thursday's chiropractor appointment.

I'm going to set up a secret camera in the bedroom (not for what your thinking - perverts) but to make sure legoman or the cat aren't beating me up in the night. You aren't supposed to get up in the morning looking like a moped ran over your face.

Here's a fitting Jackson Browne song to end the post.



13 days till race day. Crapper.

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts