Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Steps

I know I said that was it was a complete one off when I did the swim, and I wouldn't do another sponsored event ever again, and lots of you fell for it and were super generous with sponsoring me. Thank you.


And I'm really sorry about going back on it. I'm doing this one for charity because I've been training with players from Warrington Wolves. We're on two teams, and I'm on Team Higham. Our team is raising money for Steps, because Mickey Higham (our team's pet rugby player - he won't ever see this, right?) has a son who was born with a club foot.






So I'm asking again for a few quid. It's in a good cause, and more importantly, the other team have collected loads more than we have. Please help!

I won't do any more events for charity for atleast two years I promise. And this time I really, really mean it.


Just Giving - Team Higham

Cheers


Kath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts