Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Thursday, 1 September 2011

Livebait

It's all about food this week.

Can I just apologise to any vegetarians in advance for the photo you are about to see. Livebait was pretty fit. Though I tell you, I wouldn't pay full price for the seafood platter because we were starving afterwards and then had to go and have a McDonalds meal afterwards which felt disgusting but good at the same time which made me wish I had morals about food which I don't so I just have to feel guilty instead. And I definitely, definitely didn't have a McDonalds apple pie as pudding either and I definitely didn't like it or make any kind of Mmmmmm noises whilst rubbing my tummy simultaneously.

Would I go again? Yes, definitely. The staff are super friendly and hard working and the restaurant is lovely inside and in a quite pretty part of town.

Would I pay full price - no way, it's way out of my usual budget but they often have special deals on and most dining cards give you a discount so you probably wouldn't have to pay full price.  Though I do understand the high costs are probably due to the current fish market prices. If I felt the fisherman were getting a good deal I wouldn't mind so much but I am not sure they do.

These posters are everywhere at the moment.

Livebait













The Livebait Seafood Platter  -£70 normally (we paid £35) 

Me with my cutlery
Next time I'm going to have something more substantial like the fish and chips or the crab linguine because I am a fatty and have a massive fatty appetite which I would like to blame on running though its nothing to do with running, its just cause I'm a fatty and come from a long line of fatties.
My name's Sam and I am an addict.

I didn't run last night, Kath told me not to and you have to respect your elders and do what they tell you to.

Sam out x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts