Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Saturday, 3 September 2011

Gross example of comfort eating

Don't you judge me, I eat when I am depressed and I am very depressed because I cannot run as much as I want to.


















Dear Dominos Pizza, Please DO NOT ever put mushrooms on my pizza again, I understand that this was a mistake but I told you not to do it. They are weird fungus, sweaty and a gross grey/brown colour which is just not appetising and they have some weird squidgy texture. I warn you, you got off lightly tonight because I am on the edge. Next time you might not be so lucky. So think on!

I am being punished this morning for such gluttony, this morning I woke up with a fat lip. I wouldn't mind so much if I wasn't on a two day course. Aghhh! I googled it and the three top answers were:

Bug bite - ewww
Pimple - after eating that pizza that's hardly surprising
allergic reaction to food - I hope I'm not allergic to pizza, that would suck.

Thank you
Sammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts