Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Last nights tea

Check this out for a guilt free tea, I reckon I had all of my '5 a day' in one big go. Smug smug.

And I ran 15km, after being shouted at by Kath for running with a poorly hip but it wasn't too bad because I had some ibuprofen which is the best drug invention ever.



Slightly ruined by an almond croissant this morning for breakfast. Can somebody please stop me, every time I am good I have to follow it with something terribly, terribly bad.

The weather in Manchester is nothing short of shite at the moment but at least it isn't too hot for running.

I haven't got anything good to say so I am going to let Creedence talk for me instead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts