Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 23 August 2011

I ♥ Manchester
















We had a mint time on Sunday and yesterday, even though we live only a couple of miles away from Manchester City Centre we rented an apartment for the night in town for my mates 30th. It was well posh and had a top view of the Beetham Tower (The Hilton).

So I had a little 5km run around Castlefield and Deansgate on Sunday. I need to run around there more often because it's fricking ace.

Check out my little photo diary and while you're at it check out the We ♥ MCR campaign because theres lots of good stuff going on. Stick it up your bum rioters!

Sorry about the quality of the photos but I took these on my ipod.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts