Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Friday, 12 August 2011

happy friday

I love fridays. I have a cold but that is not going to stop me running 12km tonight. I have had 3 days off for general poorliness and because of chiropractor warnings.

Here's a tip, don't go swimming when you have a cold otherwise you will have a river of runny snot streaming from your nose the following day at work. Ewww, don't worry I use tissues in a clogging kind of way.

If you are wondering why I have posted a picture of a pug in banana suit it's because they are snotty like me and frigging cute. Even cuter in a banana outfit. I want a little black pug, I am going to call it 'sausages'.

It's friday - lets have a song to cheer us all up. This is for you rioters......



laters Sam x


photo source - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts