Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Friday, 19 August 2011

France Gall Friday

Best day of my working week bar none.



































France Gall is my new hair hero, I am ditching the ginge and working my way back to blonde. I am kind of orange at the moment due to one unsuccessful attempt but I'll get there.

I am feeling pretty good, the sun is shining, I have a 3 day weekend approaching and I've just cashed a cheque from Virgin trains after a massive fisty cuffs fight with them.

Even better I've had an alright couple of training days. I ran 12k on Tuesday night, had to skip weds because my dads nose exploded and he was poorly in hospital with it (he's okay now but warfarin + nose bleed = ambulance like a murder scene + trip to A&E).

So tonight I am going to have another crack at 12k, I kind of need to because today I have eaten -
  • 2 granola bars
  • 50 million little greek chocolate wafer sticks
  • Asda chicken piri piri meal for one
  • Greggs vegetable pasty
  • kellogs rice Kripies squares chocolate bar
and I am about to eat this. I love Shama she is proper BO.



































I'm disgusting, I am aware of that. That lot adds up to a whopping 1447 calories and I've not even had my tea yet, though I'll probably burn maybe 700 calories of that on my run tonight.

But, last night I got in a pair of size 12 jeans and this is momentous because I havent got anything size 12 over my fat ass since Tony Blair was prime minister. Yeah, they have lycra and so have some give but WHATEVER - size 12 muther truckers!

I am celebrating all this greatness with some indie pop music, I don't tend to listen to music thats not from the sixties or seventies but this is well cute though someone needs to tell the lead singer to get some new trousers because somethings happened to his. Also, while their at it they need to tell every tosser who sits on Londonfields with their boating shoes, one speed bike and greyhound on a shoestring lead about it too - because they all seem to have the same problem.



Happy Friday - Sam x

image source for Frances Gall - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts