So here is some top-on fun for you perverts.
Dear Ryan Reynolds, if you grow a beard and maybe consider letting your hair grow long then I will be able to move on from Anton. Maybe
photo source - here
This is Ryan running the NY marathon, I would consider running this if I could run behind him and maybe bask in his smell, maybe a drop of his sweat would hit me in the eye, just maybe.
Anyway, I am looking forward to tomorrow morning. I have an appointment with Dr Clark and after those runs at the weekend I am well ready to have my bones cracked and have my illiotiabial band abused until I bite down on the very expensive treatment table in agony to stop me screetching like Mariah Carey.
I feel like a million pounds afterwards - I am not a masochist by the way, I wouldn't normally pay someone an extortionate amount of money to kick crap out of me whilst in my underwear wearing a blue napkin.
Though in the context of a Doctors office I guess it's okay.
So going back to my list of things I need to do, I am getting on a treat now -
1. There have been no butties at work to scoff so by default I have achieved this one.
2. Bread - dramatically reduced consumption.
3. Ahh, can't stick to training plan because of injury but I am getting back on it slowly.
4. Lets move onto 5.
5. I have managed to stop fantasising about Idris Elba, I have now moved onto Tony Krupicka.
6. I have been bending like bananas since buying a yoga mat and finding stretching videos on you tube.
7. I have done something nice for someone but it's a surprise - for him not for you. I also set up a monthly payment to save the children - get on it, there is a drought on.
9. I am still silly at work, I don't know how to get round this one when I work with naughty fools.
10. I have lost weight
I am brilliant, well done me. Tomorrow (injury permitting) I shall run 12km. If you wonder why I don't work in miles it's because kilometers are shorter and it sounds better to say I have run 12 km rather than 7.45645 miles. Shit that's depressing - the run is 13.1. miles. That's nearly twice as much as I am running at the moment.
Stupid blog, I'm depressed now. I'm going to go and eat some bread, maybe garlic bread or cheese on toast.