Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Thursday, 25 August 2011

Disability Birthday Fun


Happy Birthday Shama you little naughty minx!

and thank you for bringing in naughty/sexy Valerie Patiserie cakes to make us all fat. I think you're in cahoots with that skinny witch Kath and you're trying to make me fat so I run slower.




Shabba


Kath needs to eat more cake

Claire likes cake
I like cake

12k tonight, I am going to have to run it to burn this crap off me.

The Disability Support Office love cakes! We are massive fatties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts