Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Wednesday, 24 August 2011

2011 so far

I've hit a wall, I've not wanted to run for the past couple of days so I haven't. My body hurts and Kath has told me that I wasn't supposed to be in pain after running that 18km. I don't know what running without pain is anymore, boo hoo.



In a bid to motivate myself for a run tonight I have been checking through my training diary to see  what I've achieved so far in 2011, so here it is.........it's not that exciting but here goes...............................remember the year started with training for a swim not for a run.....................................................................

Swimming  - 35 miles or 56km

Running - 277.87 miles or 444.6km

and 1 yoga lesson.

I'm a bit disappointed in that, doesn't sound that much for 8 months work, well 6.5 months because I've had a few weeks off injured and for holidays.

So what are my predictions for the race? I'll have to use the provocative words of Clubber Lang:

"My prediction? Pain"


Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts