Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Shaved sheep and Ouzo

Dear blog

I have been a bad blogger, I haven't been posting. In fairness I have been in Anglesey at a rather gorgeous wedding and then I have had a couple of days of Ouzo (they didn't have Sambuca)/ Cider/ Vodka/ Champagne/ Red wine/ White wine/ Bucks Fizz induced 'FEAR'. Also, cause I got right royal battered in front of a load of people I went school with and hadn't seen for years - erm embarrassing. not cool.

Might show you a before drunk and after drunk photo in my next post. Kath has got the right idea, booze is bad.

So I am pretty depressed now, a couple of hundred quid down from drinking and stuff and with a nasty little knee niggle. Then I find out that Henderson has only gone and won a bloody competition for new trainers which I oh so desperately need and to train with a couple of players from the Wire.

She doesn't even know who they are!!! I bet she doesn't even know they play rugby....league.....very important that bit.....league - the best kind of rugby.

Well I am taking my green goggles off cause I do kind of love her and she deserves it (not the trainers though - she already has some). Also she gave me a £15 off voucher so when I buy mine so it wont be as painful.

And she looks like super sexy with a tan at the moment and I have kind of missed her at work a bit. A tiny bit.

Anywhoo I went for a run in that there Wales and it was proper BO. I stumbled upon a rather beautiful nature reserve on my 8k jaunt. Though I was a little scared cause I ran past what seemed to be about a million scary toothless men outside a pub on the way and then the landlord told me that I should definitely stay away from that pub afterwards. He also told me I was completely transformed once I got out of my running gear and put make up on - which was code for you're a minger without your make up on.

Here's the photos - apologies for the poor quality but they are from my ipod.











Dead retro is Wales


I actually thought this dude was a goat, what a tool - then I realised that it was a shaved sheep. I am a stupid towny.







These duckies made me laugh, they well thought I had food for them and came swimming at me dead fast. Suckers.




Ahh it was nice and I didn't get chopped up or murdered or anything.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts