Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Saturday, 23 July 2011

Let's get physical

So, I can't run so much so I am going to maybe go swimming (boo, I got a bit bored of swimming as you can imagine) and some more of that flexi yoga stuffs. Yeah, that's good for me. The Doctor told me so.

Photo source - here

I am using ONJ as a bit of inspiration, what a body. She had cancer and that didn't stop her. So I can deffo beat a bit badly alligned pelvis and inflammed tissue.


Photo source  - here


You rock ONJ - I god damn love your flares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts