Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Monday, 11 July 2011

Fat flight



I love, love, love this advert. It is truly inspirational.

I am on a fat fight this week, I lost 3 pounds over the last couple of weeks through running but I think I might have put them back on with a friday boozefest and an ill advised Saturday midnight Dixy chicken burger. Which was pretty disapointing, it was soggy and I forgot to ask for spicy. This week I am all over it and I am going to lose some tub.

So the list is not going as well as it could, the bread hiatus has not been happening. I still can't meditate but I have been stretching, I have been sticking to my training plan but I have also been imagining snogging Idris Elba a lot. It seems I am not the only one either, many people have agreed with me since I posted that.

Also, I have been hammering the freeview+ box. What did I do before you came into my life Mr box? I couldn't get out of bed until 5.30pm and the box nursed me through a particulary difficult period of 'the fear' by blessing me with Beetlejuice. Gawd damn this film is amazing, it's so funny and the set is brilliant and Keaton is a genius and the soundtrack is fecking awesome.

 

"My life is a darkroom, one, big, dark, room!"

Want to see some pretty run pictures? No, tough. These are from Saturdays 5km.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts