Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 7 June 2011

buns

I know I need a sports bra, I've never had one. Yes, that's right I have been running for 5 years and I do not own a sports bra. I have a couple of crop top type things that I wear over a strapless bra....I know what you're thinking - amateur!


Just so you know, this isn't me above.

Well, whatever. I was born rather lacking in the melon department. Yeah - thanks Mum!

Though since putting a couple of post swim pounds my little bee stings have become increasingly tender post run.

The sad little things just need a little support until I lose some weight. Cause they are the only things that seem to lose weight on my stupid body.

So when I was present shopping on friday I popped into Sweatshop, only to discover the sports bra's are like £40. WTF

Then I remembered why I hadn't bought one before.

I think I am just going to buy a couple of crepe bandages and strap the little buggers down until the potential backpay comes.

Actually, I might not even buy one then because I just don't think I can spend that kind of money on my potatoes when they are so little. Not when I could spend the same amount on some weird sixties art like this....


oh mama, i covet thee so.

Anyway, some people blog to get free stuff if they review it but I don't know how they get into that and that is not why we started the blog. But, I will happily review anything to save my little beans from bruising any further. Though I dont know if we get enough hits on this blog to warrant it - we get at least a 1000 a month though. I think thats a lot.

Sweatshop - I am hinting at you guys because I love your shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts