Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Warrington half marathon


In a moment of post holiday bliss I did something silly, I've signed up for the Warrington Half Marathon in September. Mostly cause my mate Matty is doing it and I hate being left out, I am clearly a massive 'FOMO' - as my mate kimbo would say. And yeah, I want to beat him. And yeah, I will probably get my ass kicked again but you've got to try right?

So yeah, it was silly. I don't think I am going to officially run for charity yet cause we have squeezed a heck of a lot of money out of you folks. The whole point of the blog was to raise more money but I want to leave it open for people to donate if they want cause Moodswings need the pennies.

So the question is, do you want me to keep blogging???

I''ve put a nifty voting button at the top of the page. Which ever gets the most votes wins - so get cracking on your one click.

When I asked Kath about a half marathon she promptly told me to 'eff off' but you never know she may change her mind? Maybe I could just get her to blog anyway? Kath???

peace out - sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts