Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Monday, 16 May 2011

The Great Salford Swim 2011 part 2

Just my little bit, cos Sam's already said it all really.

Well, reader, I did it.


This is me avoiding doing the warm up exercises at the start....


And me dreaming of getting to Pizza Express...

video

And me swimming, with soundtrack provided by my loyal fans... I'm the one at the front, in case you had to ask.



And me, having finished it. I did it in 38 minutes, which is considerably less time than I thought it would take.

Thanks to everyone for their support. Particularly Moodswings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts