Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 19 April 2011

You want a fight.........

So this is a quick post to say that Kath stinks.


Not in a literal sense but because she is a stinking cheater who has been hijacking my friends on facebook and trying to get them to click on her posts. And just when she couldn’t sink any lower she got our boss to click on her post several times too. Well she has been rumbled because he let it slip and didn’t realise I was in the room.

I just want to say I am disgusted and saddened. So I want to start a counter attack.

VOTE FOR SAM – CLICK ON ‘MONDAY MONDAY’ AS MANY TIMES AS YOUR PATIENCE WILL ALLOW.

I will reward you all, maybe with a nice photo or something. I don’t know – you choose by leaving a comment.

Keep it clean people.

2 comments:

  1. Do Moodswings provide a conciliation service?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) walk on my back
    2) jam tart

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts