Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 5 April 2011

What the postie brought...

Look what the postie brought me today, sexy huh. I have a full body shot but you don't want to see that, it more humiliating than this photo if you can believe it. I am prepared to be embarrassed in the name of charity.

I tell you something, it's pigging hot and trying to get into it is comparable to stuffing an aubergine in a prophylactic.



This bad boy set me back £130, I am super broke now. I am seriously considering selling a kidney.



So sorry I haven't posted anything in a few days, I have lost momentum and I am aware my posts are no way as funny as Kath's. That's why I am desperately trying to temp you all back with an awful wetsuit photo.


But I have been training. I ran Saturday and today....check it out below. I am training at least 4 times a week and 5 on a good week. I am mixing up runs and swims to try and shift the tub, I am also trying to tone my arms with weights but sadly it seems to be bulking them out and I am starting to look like a WWE wrestler, the lady ones that is.



So here's a running tip for you, don't forget your socks because this is what will happen if you do. Yeah, you might think I am soft but what you can't see is there is another blister hiding under that sucker.



And here is something completely unrelated, the only feedback I have had so far on my posts is that I have a super cute cat. Of course I know this already and the boy does love to pose.
So here's a couple more Morrissey shots for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts