Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Monday, 25 April 2011

The pic that Sam removed, despite this being for charity and everything.

That Sam has edited one of my posts, and taken out the picture that showed her in her true colours, with devil's horns. I didn't have to photoshop it or anything, unlike her with the one of me.

Here it is again, so no one misses it. Some people have no integrity.

1 comment:

  1. oh come on, as if there isn't enough horrid photos of me on this blog. thanks for destroying my last ounce of self confidence!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts