Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Friday, 15 April 2011

happy friday

Bonjour

Sorry, been a bit slack posting this week. I really haven't had anything exciting to write about. Went swimming last night - I am boring myself writing this. I am sick of exercising. SICK OF IT!!

So, in a desperate attempt to keep you all interested here's fridays water related track. I think the it's pretty apt. Kath and I will be flinging ourselves in Salford Quays on weds for our first open water swim practice.

If anyone is interested in trying open water swimming in Salford here are a couple of links -
Uswim and Salford Watersports Centre both operate out of Salford Quays and you can hire wetsuits on the day.


WARNING - THERE IS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE IN THESE LYRICS

Jesus and Mary Chain - Dirty Water




Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for all of the generous donations this week x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts