Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Friday, 8 April 2011

happy friday

happy friday. I'm not happy, I paid £30 more than I should have for my wetsuit. I am well @£$%^"£ off about it.

anyway, on a lighter note here is some more water related music for you all.


now, I don't want to tell you what to like. this is not a dictatorship but if you don't like this then there might be something seriously wrong with you. I'm just saying, you should consider it getting looked into. really.





training this week -


  • tues - 7k and arm weights
  • weds - 4k, arm weights and 750m swim (my limbs were like concrete that day)
  • thurs - swimming lesson - 1k swim (i was focussing on my awful technique rather than distance)
  • fri - I am having a day off to sulk about the wetsuit and let my shoulder recover. if anyone wants to donate a neck massage please feel free.

Have a top weekend - 21C in Manchester tomorrow - rock on x x x

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Sam...not only you in the wetsuit but Morrissey - thinking of tempting him over the border to Lancashire. Oh and I will get that full wetsuit shot on the day..Henderson too, ha!

    Kazza x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts