Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Tuesday 22nd March 2011

No fun Tuesday - Special-K and banana slop




followed by a beans and veggie sausage lunch - blah

Kath is on strike today and is at home eating chocolate things. I on the other hand am at work, eating horrid food. I have said the word 'pusillanimous' 9 times today at least for work purposes, this and the food horror combination makes me want to chop my own tongue off.

tonight's training is a swim at Moss Side Leisure Centre, I am going to try and get a mile in (82 lengths). I get bored after about 30 lengths.

YEAH KATH THAT'S RIGHT - YOU ARE EATING CHOCOLATE AND I AM SWIMMING. I WIN.

**further to my last post, everything has gone wrong. I forgot my towel so couldn't go swimming after work and i got to the post office too late to send back my swimsuit (I was sent the wrong one).

and.......i have just eaten a cadbury's creme egg

KATH WINS CAUSE I AM EATING CHOCOLATE AND I HAVENT BEEN FOR A SWIM - she actually went swimming today when she was "striking"

I shall go for a run to compensate for this....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts