Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Thursday, 24 March 2011

Thursday 24th March 2011

So I was naughty last night, I didn't go for a run or swim but in my defense I got some good news and had a celebratory tea and some cocktails. My aim is to train 4 times a week and I have been maintaining that but I can't seem to do anything on a Mon, Tues or Weds. So I hammer it from Thurs to Sun. Also I have a swimming lesson tonight and I get worked super hard when I go there.

So this morning I decided to get up a little early and squeeze in a tiny run in before work. Only 2.5k but it made me feel better about cheating last night and it certainly woke me up. I did resent getting out of my pit though, especially because Mr Sam is a student and was snoozing long after I left for work.
anyway, here's some nice ducky pictures from my run........
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts