Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Tuesday, 22 March 2011

sam's swimming kit

My old swimsuit has actually worn through in the bottom area, I was not aware of this. I don't know how long I have been wearing it like that, all I know is that when wet it is see through and I was getting some weird looks from the Moss Side triathalon team the other week. For a moment I thought I had pulled.

Gutted.

anyway, I am waiting for this bad boy to come through in the post soon.......

adidas infinitex swimsuit - £15.99
and I shall be teaming it up with these beauties, they don't look the part but they are ace. They have an anti fog thing going on and my last pair lived for a good 18 months before starting to fade.

Speedo Biofuse futura goggles - £8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts