Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Thursday, 31 March 2011

Midweek training


Wednesday

3 kilometre run at 8.5k per hour pace
5 x 50 reps of arm weights
100 sit up roller bar things
1 kilometre swim - front crawl whilst dodging amorous couples, I reckon that added a few meters to the distance.


Thursday

1.36 kilometre swim


I can't say I have been good with food, I had a massive binge on jaffa cakes yesterday and right now I am feel pretty sick from throwing pizza and cheesecake down my throat like Augustus Gloop. I have no idea why I am not losing any weight or why the top half of my body seems to replicate that of a pre-pubescent boy?

I must lose some weight, they don't make wetsuits for girls with the figure of Danny Devito. I reckon the only way to stop me eating is wiring my jaw shut. Plus Kath is like a lanky dolphin and is likely to lap me on the big day, irrespective of the age gap.

On another note, did anyone watch this tonight?? I don't normally like Robson Green, I'm ashamed to say I laughed at him when he wore a pair of budgie smugglers and when he was on the brink of hypothermia. Maybe I have chlorine poisoning. Fast forward to 6 mins 25 secs for one of the best bits.

Wild Swimming Adventure - this actually makes me want to go wild water swimming around Britain. I get swept up with such fanciful ideas though. I'm capricious, it will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts