Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Wednesday, 23 March 2011

I know this isn't a food blog but check this out for a 'fit' tea.

Cajun chicken
ricey thing with coriander and avocado.



it's better than what I had for breakfast but I am trying to make up for not going swimming last night. I did put together a
Ikea bookcase on my own and I got a deep neck sweat so I reckon that counts as training.



Plus I am going to do the double tonight - a 3k run and a swim. In your face
kath henderson!

This is the face I see when I open up a
webpage at work, Prof Cox is featuring on the University homepage at the moment. he is a talented man don't you think?


photo courtesy of the The University of Manchester website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts