Welcome, formerly known as 'Salford Swim Swim'. This is a Manchester blog about running and swimming and random stuff. Oh and mental health, it is good to be mentally healthy. Which we of course are not.......so if you're not too then check this out.........Moodswings




Saturday, 26 March 2011

Friday 25th March 2011

Friday started well, I had a healthy breakfast and lunch but i slipped with a chocolate oreo milkshake from 'Shake that'. if you have not been you are missing out, they have loads of flavours. you can find it at the side of jabez clegg, just off oxford road.



When I got in from work I ran to the gym and back, totting up 5.3 k, 100 sit up bar things and some weights. I really need to build up my arms as they are the first bits to get tired when i am swimming.

the night followed with one of these, all good work undone.



images lifted from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts